Courts Order Timeshare Refunds
Looking to Legally Cancel Your Timeshare Contract & Claim Compensation?
5 WAYS TO FREE YOURSELF FROM YOUR TIMESHARE
Inside Claims and Compensation
Releasing yourself from a timeshare contract is no easy task. This informative guide highlights your options, provides valuable advice and answers your common questions.
- What are my rights?
- Is my timeshare contract legal?
- Can I claim compensation?
- Do I need a Timeshare Lawyer?
- Does it apply to my Timeshare Resort?
AS SEEN ON Sky TV
- Did you buy into a timeshare after the 5th of January 1999?
- Did you purchase a Fractional ownership, points, floating weeks or even a club membership?
- Is your contract over 50 years in lenght or does not have an end date?
- Did you pay the required deposit within 14 days?
Find Freedom from Timeshare Maintenance Fees and Claim Compensation
ECC are the Claims Specialists you can trust.
REAL PEOPLE. REAL CASES. REAL VICTORIES AND HUGE PAYOUTS FOR OUR CLIENTS
Below are examples of recent victories reported by our Spanish associate law firm M1 Legal.
Another CLC Court Victory
The court in Tenerife ruled the contract was in perpetuity with no end date. It also did not provide the minimum legal requirements for the accommodation.
The judge ruled that the contract be deemed null and void and was ordered to pay back the client £41,590.
Double Win Against Silverpoint
In both cases the contracts did not meet the minimum legal requirements and were deemed null and void.
The first case was awarded £16,428 and the second case was awarded a total of £25,533.
Triple Victory Against Anfi Group
All three contracts did not comply with the minimum legal requirements and the judge deemed them null and void.
The judge awarded the total sum of £38,765 to be paid to our clients.
Contact us today to find out if you are eligible to claim compensation and cancel your timeshare contract.
Call us on